The Millwork Division of East Coast Lumber occupies a large warehouse at the northern end of the Fort Pierce lumberyard. The facility not only provides the company with standard stock mouldings, but with a huge assortment of cutting and shaping knives at their disposal can create or match almost any pattern of trim in a wide range of wood species. The millwork Division also is a complete custom door hanging plant and supplies the yards with pre-hung interior and exterior door units.
All Millwork Division quotes and sales are handled by the staff of each location.
- Custom Moulding and Millwork
- Over 8000 cutting knives for special patterns
- Special board and siding patterns
- Wide range of softwoods and hardwoods available
- Able to mill to specific sizes
- Staff has over 70 combined years of experience